Economic apartment with private courtyard next to the Alameda
- Családi / Gyerek barát
- Kisállat megengedett
- Mosógép / szárítógép
|Cím||Calle Faustino Álvarez, 41002 Sevilla, Spanyolország|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
•The building is located on a parallel street to calle Feria, where you find supermarkets, shops and an excellent food market (fresh fish, meat, fruit and vegetables).
•The decoration is basic, yet it is equipped with all kinds of amenities to make your stay comfortable.
•We recommend the boulevard of Alameda de Hércules to eat out or to have a drink, only 2 minutes away, with a wide variety of bars, restaurants and cafés.
•Close to the promenade walk along the river Guadalquivir and the theme park of Isla Mágica.
•Surrounded by important monuments: the Andalusian Parliament, the Basilica of la Macarena, the Arabic Walls, the church of San Luis, the tower of don Fadrique, etc.
•Well connected with other areas of the city by public transportation.
•Public parking next to the Andalusian Parliament, about 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
Check-out at 11:00, flexibility depending on the availability.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||316 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||726 €|
|Ár >2 vendégre||16 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||15:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||12:00|
A házigazda egyéb ingatlanjainak értékelései
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
central, clean, price okay
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
Very nice appartment, very functional and furnished with everything one might need. Moreover it's perfectly located Close to Train Station and City Center. For a longer stay it might be a bit dark, as it has only Windows to a courtyard,
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül