Bright spacious apartment near center
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Családi / Gyerek barát
- Parkolási lehetőség
- Lift az épületben
|Cím||Musilkova, 15000 Prague, Csehország|
|Response time||A few hours|
Location is very good:
- Very quiet, peaceful place
- 15 minutes by car to the airport
- 10 minutes by car or tram to the city center, tram stop 200 meters away
- In 5 tram stops is a large shopping mall "Novy Smichov", which is very good for shopping
- Few steps away are grocery shops and a cozy Czech restaurant
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• 2 x Double bed – 160x200 cm (1 - in the bedroom, 2 - in the livingroom)
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm in the livingroom
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
• Parking is free in the house
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|Ár >2 vendégre||8 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||14:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||11:00|
It was great experience, easy and cozy apartment!
Very beautiful appartment near the e tre of Prague.Thanks Alex
The city of Praha consists of seven parts. It is treasure box! This flat is in center of these miracles.
This place is great! The apartment is big and clean. Everything exactly as in the description.
It's just ~20 minutes walk from the Old Town which is super convenient.
Thanks a lot, Alex!
Great studio apartment! There was only two of us, but there was plenty of room for others as there is a fold out futon as well. Apartment is on the top floor, but that wasn't a problem for us as we did not have much luggage and it was quieter on the top level. Bathroom was a bit old, but we did not mind. Alex met us right outside the apartment and the check in and check out process was very smooth! Located right next to the tram which connects into the old town perfectly with only a couple of stops! Perfect place for our short weekend trip :)
Natalia's flat is a really great location, very big, modern and clean, full equipment kitchen, it 's what i expected from the photos and the description,no problem for the check-in/check-out time and Alex was very helpful with us.
The location is linked to the city center by metro (the metro stop is just 5 minutes walking from the flat) but it's also easy to get it on foot (15 minutes walking), furthermore Alex speaks a very fluent english so we didn't have any problem to talk with him.
I can only say thanks to Natalia for the beatiful holydays which we passed in Prague.
Definitely will recommend this place to my friends.
I have only one word to describe my stay - WONDERFUL! I travel a lot and have seen many many apartments all over the world, but nothing better than service which I got here, just doesn't exist! Everything was PERFECT! Totally recommend to stay here to everyone!!! Best location, best managers, best flat!
I recommend this apartment. Clean, close to the city center and quiet neighborhood. Thanks!
Great location close to the city center with good transportation.
The appartment is in a quite street, really relaxing!
The apartment was cozy and comfortable, with shops and cafes close by. Also, the owner was very flexible in terms of the check in and check out time, and was a hospitable host.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül