Vencel tér - VIOLET 2 ROOM
Floor No.6(with elevator)
- Családi / Gyerek barát
- Mosógép / szárítógép
- Dohányzás megengedett
|Cím||Vaclavske namesti, 110 00 Prague 1, Csehország|
|Response time||A few hours|
Méret: 60 m2 teljes hálószoba franciaággyal (180 x 200 cm), nappali, teljesen felszerelt konyha, dupla ágy (180 x 200 cm) és dupla ágy és egy fürdőszoba.
Apartman ötvözi otthonos kényelemmel, mint a teljesen felszerelt konyha hűtőszekrény fagyasztóval, mosogatógép, tűzhely, sütő, mikrohullámú sütő, kávéfőző, vízforraló, kenyérpirító, edények és serpenyők, tányérok és poharak, evőeszközök és minden szükséges edények, szórakoztató központ, ágynemű és munkaterület, hasznos elemeket. Ami a figyelem és a szolgáltatások a lakás szintjén egy 3 besorolású szálloda. Ágynemű és törülköző. A lakás a 6. emeleten a lift. Orientált - utca.
KEY & letét 50 EUR / 1000 CZK / 1-5 gombok
visszatéríthető check out
Késői check out (kérésre):
amíg 15:00 / 15.00 óra 25 EUR
amíg 18:00 / 18.00 óra 40 EUR
Lemondási feltételek ÚJÉVI 28,12-3,1:
Kevesebb, mint 14 nappal az érkezés előtt: 100% teljes tartózkodás összeget
TISZTÍTÁS: beleértve a törülközők és ágyneműk ...
Tisztítás minden 4. nap (11:00-07:00)
Hosszú tartózkodás fenntartás (2 hét vagy több): takarítás hetente
Mosodai szolgáltatás (1 zsák max 6 kg, 24 órán belül): 15 EUR
Mi lehet rendezni taxi az Ön a repülőtér vagy pályaudvar a lakásban. Ha marad több, mint 5 éjszaka kínálunk Önnek 1 x ingyenes transzfert vagy 1 éjszaka a garázsban.
Földalatti biztonsági GARÁZS csak az épületben. Ár 25 EUR / éj. (Parkolóhely korlátozott: hosszúság = 5100mm, szélesség = 2050 mm, magasság = 1900mm, max súly = 2500kg)
12 év alatti gyermekek: ingyenes
Reggeli: 7 EUR / fő
Légkondicionálás: ingyenes, kedvezményes tartózkodás számolunk 5 EUR / éjszaka
Karácsonyfa + felállás: 60 EUR, incl. karácsonyi díszek
Csomag szoba: ingyenes
Háziállatok kérésre: ingyenes
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||742 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||2226 €|
|Ár >2 vendégre||18 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||14:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||11:00|
We stayed in Apartment 806 and our stay was just awesome. The apartment is super cute, clean, nicely furnished and there's much sunlight shining through the windows. The terrace with the view is soooo cool. In the kitchen, we found everything that we needed and all in all we felt super comfordable. We will be back for sure! Thank you :)
Clean and fully equipped appartment in a central location of Prague. Very quiet, no traffic noise at night. Only 10-15 min. to walk to the historical downtown area. Everything worked fine, getting the key at the reception desk was without any difficulty. We were very pleased with our stay and can recommend it.
i have varius ferling about my stay here, first thing the room i book was clear and perfect as was in the picture . Was in center and in perfect location as i looking for. In other side i have to make note that the rrom is manage from a company with a reception so you never will meet anybody to suggest you something like a local. The room is at 5th floor but when i was there nobidy mensioned that there is a reconstruction in the bulding so the elevator is stopped, durst everywhere and worker that start early in the morning making noisy.
Other think that i suggest at the property is this: during the night the first entrane of the gallery doesn't close, so i find people using drugs right on front the second entrance that is a bit cover from the street so no one can see nothing of what they do. Isn't very safe like that!!
Beautiful convenient place within old town square! Love the gorgeous baroque ceiling! Will definitely come back! :)
Nice appartmemt, good location. a bit noisy
This is my first time using WIMDU and my LAST ONE.
I use to travel a lot and always using apartments instead of hotels.
Last trips I always used Airb&b (to give an example, only last year i rented a house in México an other in London), but I have also tried other webs or directly through the flats owners (Baqueira for skying, Sevilla, etc) directly and never had any problem.
In this ocassion everything was a dissaster.
1. They didnt give me the appartment i did book. They said they had several in the same location and depends in disponibility. False. I booked a particular flat and i expected to be hosted in that flat. I complained as soon as I saw it but did change me. I said, ok, I want to cancel and they didn´t want to give me my money back. They only offer a disccount of 20%, but that was not a solution.
Therefore I was forced to spend three days in an apppartment I would not have rented never. It was a FRAUD. Otherwise they would have let me cancel it. Thats whay they mix pictures of diferent appartements and afterwards they give you another thing.
2. The appartment was not clean. The bed was very noisy.The sheets were smaller than the bed. Same for the comforter. The kitchen was not very well equiped. The bathroom didnt have at least a bit of shampoo or soap, at least for the first day.
3. There was a distance about 15 minutes walk between the reception, where you pick up the keys, and the studio.
4. You dont deal directly with the owner. Its like a kind of agency.
Only things good were Location and WIFI (it worked perfect).
As i said, if they would have allowed me to cancel the reservation I could have understood that it was a mmisunderstanding, but since they didnt its clear a FRAUD.
I will never book again in WIMDU if they have flat owners like this. And of course i would share this horrible experience with all my friends, the ones know Airb&b beacause I recommended to them.
It was perfect, specially the location, we couldn't choose a better location in prague, 5minutes walkin from any interesting point. Check-in is done by a reception, so we didn't meet the owners. We didn't have any problem, in fact they were very kind, but it is just a point to take into account.
Friendly and hopeful host! Had a great time in Prag. Clean and well-recourced apartment.
Elegant room, that looked even better than in the pictures.
* NOT facing the street (which is a plus, given the super central and noisy location).
* I tried to book on a very short notice (1 day before the arrival in Prague) and I got a reply less than one hour later.
* this is not really a cons, but maybe worth to mention. In the bathroom there were only two rolls of toilette papers (which is not that much for a 4 nights of staying). So we got more toilette papers and other basic stuff for breakfast at the Albert supermarket (in the nearby Palladium Shopping Center).
Good location. Few minutes walk from the square and next to a metro line which was great for getting around and to and from the airport. Apartment clean and very nice. The balcony was great giving views across to the Castle.
Very small negative was that as we were only there 2 nights we did not take any shampoo etc. which was not provided. Not really a problem.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül