Navona - Paolina Terrace Apartment
|Cím||Via del Banco di Santo Spirito, 00186 Roma, Olaszország|
|Response time||A few hours|
It is a third floor flat of approximately 100 square meter fully furnished and equipped. It is suitable for a maximum of 6 people and has 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other one with 2 single beds, 1 sofa double-bed, a spacious living room with parquet floor, a dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom with en-suite shower complete with all toiletries.
The kitchen is equipped with all comforts: fridge , freezer, microwave and coffee maker and while preparing your breakfast you can enjoy your coffee on your private terrace which has direct access from the kitchen area.
We also offer free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, central heating, and satellite TV.
- Additional costs: Euro 3,50 city tax a person a night.
- Additional costs: Euro 50 cleaning fee.
- Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Via del Banco di Santo Spirito 26, Roma
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
- Please inform Navona - Paolina Terrace Apartment in advance of your expected arrival time.
- A shuttle service can be organized on request.
|Ár >4 vendégre||11 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||14:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||10:00|
Az ingatlan értékelései
Estuvimos muy bien , el apartamento muy bien situado, el trato muy cordial y nos hicieron buenas recomendaciones. muy contentos
A házigazda egyéb ingatlanjainak értékelései
small but cosy appartment. Very clean and the location is perfect.
Great service, all very helpful, efficient and friendly. Apartment in great location, very easy access to lots of sites on foot and good area for restaurants with some nice bars and caffes too. apartment building very Roman, apartment surprisingly quiet, a little dark but that was no problem in what was essentially a base. I would happily use it again.
We stayed 4 days in apartment Victoria with 4 adults. Wonderful location (300m from Angels’ Castle and 8 min walking from Piazza Navona) and wonderful apartment. We are very thankful to Sabrina to make it possible for us to check in earlier and leave our luggage longer (fortunately there were no other gusts arriving that evening). The apartment has everything you need during your stay. Vary comfortable beds! All was clean and tidy! We surely come bed!
Great place to stay . Nice appartment and terrace.
Very well situated in Trastevere . Close to the animated part ofthis Roman quarter and in a quiet street at the same time.
Appartment was perfect.
Some Pluses and Minuses:
+ Nice appartment, enough space
+ Great terrace on the roof. (shared, but nobody seen here)
+ In the middle of Trastavere, good place for sightseeing in Rome.
- The neighbor below the appartment was listining very loud talkTV / Radio. we did not sleep 2 of the 5 nights.
- We were 15 mins over 9pm in the appartment and we did get the full charge of late check in. (the bus that was advised did not show up)
- There was a melon with mold in the fridge.
Cedro 3 was tidy, with a kitchen allowing for breakfasts, snacks and simple meals. It provided an excellent base for Rome walkabouts and perfectly situated in the heart of charming, and relatively calm Trastevere. No exchange of towels or necessities such as toilet paper, but wahsing machine in the room and convenience stores on nearby Via G Garibaldi, just three blocks or so away.
Good location (quiet), just arround the corner of a very busy centre. The shower in the appartment was a little small. The terrasse was awesome to relax.Sabrina was very helpfull. Many thanks to Bernardo, who found my bag.
Det var et superophold vi havde i lejligheden i Rom!
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül