Spacious Central London Apartment (36/2)
- Mosógép / szárítógép
- Családi / Gyerek barát
|Cím||Northdown Street, N1 9BP London, Egyesült Királyság|
|Response time||Within a week|
Flat 2 is a lovely apartment, it’s on the first floor (its 60 sq/m) and can sleep up to 6 people. It’s very light and has a fully equipped designer kitchen with a breakfast bar and 4 stools, a washing and drying machine, the main bathroom has a bath tub and shower along with an en-suite bathroom with another shower (to the master bedroom) with double beds (both being 4ft6 wide) in each of the 2 bedrooms, along with having two sofas in the living room one being a sofa bed which also accommodate 2 people. It has double glazing throughout and is quiet.
NB Cleaning Fee (50£) is by week and not by journey
NB Extra days are on average between 175£ and 185£
-No Parties or Events
|Maximális tartózkodás||3 hónap|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||14:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||11:00|
It's a lovely apartment near King's Cross station. Debbie has been very responsive and helped us with any queries posed. The bedrooms are adequately size and rooms are clean.
The ensuite bathroom is a bit small and the sofa bed is not too comfortable. However overall I would rate the place highly and recommend others.
Good quality for the price. The mattresses were only a bit small. Everything was also very clean and the service was really good. When we had a question, they reacted quick and solved the problem.
The flat is just as it's advertised. My family was in town to visit during my spring break and I wanted to find a place somewhat close to my school in a central part of London. The flat's proximity to King's Cross is great as it's a central point for multiple tube lines. There were 6 of us at the flat so it was slightly tight at times but the pull-out couch helped and I brought an air mattress from home. The en-suite bathroom is pretty small but having the second larger one was perfect. The beds are comfortable and the washer/dryer are quite convenient! Debbie was also great with communicating and everyone was quite smooth!
Zentral gelegenes kleines Apartment in London. Ideal gelegen um die Stadt zu erkunden. Mit 6 Personen etwas kuschelig - mit 4 Personen dank der 2 Bäder optimal.
Had a really great time in this great position apartment. Debbie was very communicative and the flat was well provisioned with lovely linen and bedding.
Debbie's apartment was very cosy. It's very close to Kings Cross station. We were five people and there was enough place for us, although the beds were not that big. We really felt home.
We stayed for 1 week at this location.
Positive aspects were:
- cleanness of the apartment
- good quality of beds
- close to city center, underground and supermarket
- quiet street.
Negative aspects were:
- "bed bench combination" in the living room is a nightmare. During day time you cannot sit on it, during night time you cannot sleep on it. Very poor quality. The owner could have spend some money on this.
- although everything is quite new, the general impression is the owner saved a lot of money on furniture, dish washer, utensils, ...
- move the 2 furniture in the basement to the living room
- parking cost are high, I parked at http://stratfordintl.co.uk/getting-here/cars (UK pounds 25/week); 30 minutes travel to appartment.
- I took into consideration the price (+- Euro 2500/week).
The apartament is great. It is very close to St Pancras Station and King Cross Station. We didn't have any problem. If I went back to London I will stay there again.
We had a nice stay in this apartment. It is very central. Would recommend it for sure.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül