Nice apartment near the Old Town of Prague
- Családi / Gyerek barát
- Kisállat megengedett
- Mosógép / szárítógép
- Parkolási lehetőség
- Dohányzás megengedett
|Cím||Kmochova, 150 00 Prague, Csehország|
|Response time||A few hours|
- vestibule with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimum occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This apartment with a size of 30 square meters is equipped with two single beds and a folding sofa bed. Inside the apartment are also a small hall with cloakroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- located in the center area of Prague
- final cleaning, city fees and all utilities are included in the price
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- all apartments with satellite TV (Astra and Hotbird digital) with about 1400 TV channels and 700 radio channels
- additional radio with CD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- detailed journey description
- free parking in front of the house
- cheap, secure parking nearby
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- english language support
|Ár >2 vendégre||11 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||15:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||12:00|
The host was very nice, friendly and well organized. The apartment was extremely well located and clean. thanks.
Me and My friend Elin stayed in one of Bernhard's studio apartment and it was a very pleasant visit. One of his colleagues, Tsar, was very helpful and friendly.
We rented the apartment near bertramka tram station which was about 6 min away from the city centre, and about 2 min away from the apartment.
We're definitely coming back!
We were four people ejoying the stay. We got a lot of good advices from the very nice host, Bernhard (in English and German). Nice size of the rooms with a little kitchen area which worked fine except for only 3 cups and 3 spoons for 4 people. Otherwise well equiped for 4 people. The couch in the living room was not very pleasant to sleep on however when the matress was laying directly on the floor it worked better. When we were sitting in the couch it sank - noone got hurt and we had good opportunities to laugh when it happened. A lot of channels on the TV however only a few English speaking ones - but not a problem, as we were not there to watch TV.Nice big cabinets for the clothes. The sleeping room was good with an extra locker. Beds were compfortable and I especially enjoyed that I could push my bed away from my mums bed, as she was competing with the traffic noise by snorring :-) The internet worked well all the time. Easy access to Tramp and grocery store. Extra locked front door for the building was very nice as the area behind the building is dark and seemed like there were some homeless people in the area - could be the reason why the police were keeping an eye on that area all the time. The frontdoor to the building is positioned at a street with rather much traffic and opposite a hotel and we therefore did not feel unsecure when we came home late. During the night there were some traffic noise from the street. We had the car parked for the whole week and only once we had problems finding a parking lot - and we had advantage of a small car. We never found out where to have our clothes washed however we forgot to ask. Overall we highly recommend the appartment and we would be happy to come back.
It was nice staying here because it is a quiet place. Well kept and nice. I recommend you if you want to be in a calm place. Thanks
We had a good time with 3 persons. The apartment is perfectly in the center and you can walk like: everywhere. It was very clean and there is a lot of space. During the night it can get very loud from the clubs, but was OK for us! Thank you for the good time!
I had a nice holiday in Prague. The location of apartment is so convenient to go to city center as well as to Prague's sights. The apartment is also well-equiped to stay but just the drainage in the bath room is not good. I think you should fix it. Your information in your website helps us so much.
Thanks a lot. I will stay here when I come back Prague.
Perfect! Thank you :)
Good apartment in old building and friendly atmosphere. 10-15 minute walk to Vltava river and Dancing house. Windows in quiet yard. Apartament on 4-th floor with high ceiling but without lift. Free parking near the building, but is not always free place. Good place for sleeping and breakfast.
Nice apartment in a good located area in Prague. Good price, very clean, quiet and close to the public transportation and metro. Absolutely recommendable!
Perfect apartment close to the center. We had a very good tim, we even extended our stay with another night.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül