Stylish Studio in Saint Germain
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Mosógép / szárítógép
- Lift az épületben
|Cím||rue du dragon, 75006 Paris, Franciaország|
The recently renovated studio apartment has been tastefully decorated by a professional decorator. It consists of a living space with a relaxing blue colour scheme including a double sofa bed, an office area and a full-length mirror.
The kitchenette is well-equipped with a hob, fridge and dishwasher. Laundry facilities and a shower are located in the stylish bathroom.
Open-air markets, theatres and bakeries are located nearby. Sèvres - Babylone Metro Station and Saint Germain Metro Station can both be reached within 5 minutes' walk.
The Louvre Museum is just a 10-minute walk over the River Seine. Les Invalides Museum Complex and the Musée d'Orsay Museum can be reached within 15 minutes' walk.
|Heti ár||947 €|
|Havi ár||2105 €|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||rugalmas|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||rugalmas|
Description: the description for the property is accurate. Excellent location for sightseeing, connections to Metro, bus, and train to airport. Comfortable furniture, good size refrigerator and freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher worked well. Overall, we thought it was an excellent apartment and location and would stay there again. Joseph, who let us in and explained how everything worked was very nice. We didn't have any major problems so didn't have to call to get anything fixed.
1) Walk in on ground (zero) floor and need to walk up 20 steps to get to the elevator on the first floor. Apartment is on third floor.
2) One bedroom is on busy street side and could be noisy late at night if you kept the window open. Other bedroom is on interior small courtyard and quiet.
3) The room which contains the only toilet (and nothing else) is extremely small. We bumped our head a few times - however, we're tall.
4) One bathroom has a nice shower. Other has a tub without shower curtain with handheld shower attachment bolted lower down so need to hold it to shower, which was a bit awkward.
1) Beds were extremely comfortable.
2) Living room space was very nice with good sofa seating and comfortable dining table space.
3) Nice breeze when you opened the living room windows.
4) Eiffel Tower view! From the right hand window in the living room or just outside on the balcony, if you looked through a perfectly placed hole in a tree, you could see the top third of the Eiffel Tower, which would sparkle for five minutes on the hour at night.
Recommendations: Groceries and wine at Monoprix, three blocks south on St. Michel; bread and pastries at Paul, within a block south on St. Michel; take away sandwiches at Mich Sandwiches, visible from balcony; take away salads at Pizza Rustica a few placess down from Mich Sandwiches.
My daughter and I were planning to have a wonderful time in Paris for a month. So I was looking for an apartment that was upscale and convenient.
When we arrived there was no heating, hot water, the bed was broken and the bathroom blocked. It was a Sunday afternoon so next day they were trying their best to make sure all the problems were fixed. I found the location of the apartment the best feature. It was very handy and even though I was close to one of the main tourist attractions, at night it was fairly peaceful to sleep.
Apartment needs a lot of updating but that is at owner's discretion and not the property managers. I found the property managers responsive, She and her team tried to manage the issues as best as they could. I found the price for the advertised amount more than what the apartment offers. The kitchen is very outdated, some is considered the charm of Paris but most is just lack of thoughtful consideration for tourists that stay on a long term basis.
Overall thanks to Adelina, Veronique and Diane for all that you did to make sure we were as comfortable as we could be. The rating is no reflection on your efforts.
Wonderful apartment in a great location. Very clean, modern and spacious. Diane met us on site and showed us around. She was very helpful. Would definitely recommend this apartment.
We were a little Family enjoying Paris for one week and we have so much enjoyed this little and very nice appartment. Perfect location, bus stop with Air France Airport Bus is very closed to the appartment, Metro, Restaurants, Supermarket, Pharmacie, L'Arc de Triopmhe all easily with kids by foot. Quite, very clean, stylish and elegant decorated, fully equipped, we were very much delighted with the host and the neighbourhood.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül