RIGAAPARTMENT GERTRUDA 3C
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|Cím||Gertrudes street, LV-1011 Riga, Lettország|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A month ago|
15 min walk, 5 min drive to Old Riga
Very well appointed and fully furnished
Everything you need in the walking distance
Spacious living room with sofas and large LCD Tv
Superior quality floors in all the rooms
kitchen has everything you will need during your stay, including microwave, waching machine, fridge and coffee machine. Connected with living room.
Bathroom with shower, towels, liquid soap and shampoo
2 separate spacious bedrooms
Extremely comfortable - everything for tenants
The building is a cultural monument that has been renovated
Towels, linen, hairdryer and liquid soaps in bathroom are provided
Baby cot and baby chair (upon request)
Public parking is available on the Street side affront of the hotel building, the cost is 17 euro per 24 hours. Reservation is not possible
The Apartment is located in Gertrudes street, which is second main street in a capital. The area surrounding is quite and friendly and offers a wide range of shops, coffee bars and restaurants. In 10 min walk you will reach an Old Town and all possible discos and entertainment centers there and everywhere. you will have a 24 hours employee assistance
1. Security deposit in amount of 100 EUR must be paid in cash, and is fully refunded at the check-out time if the apartment is in good order and we doesn`t have any claims about apartment conditions. The costs of damages beyond what would be expected after responsible usage of the apartment will be deducted from the deposit, the remained amount will be refunded.
2. All guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of the neighbors. You are asked to respect the silence that may be expected after 22:00 in residential buildings. Loud/late partying is, unfortunately, not permitted.
3. Having more guests in the property than agreed or making noise in the evening hours or at night may result in immediate termination of the rental agreement.
4. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED, you will be asked to sign a document that you agree to a 100 EUR fine if traces of smoking are found in the apartment.
5. Check-in is after any time after 15:00; Check-out is any time before 11:00
|Ár >6 vendégre||11 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||15:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||23:00|
Az ingatlan értékelései
We stayed for a week there and were really satisfied. The apartment is fully equipped and very clean. during our stay we had to clean ourselves, which was not a problem. the accommodation is spacious and during the night it was mainly quiet.
The reception is 24h in charge and Arthur helped us very much and very friendly with all our questions and the first orientation in the city. it is a little walk into the city centre - maybe 10-15 minutes - but you also have nice cafes and restaurants nearby.
We can definitely recommend this place.
The apartments were really nice, clean and in a great location. The staff very helpful and nice. I recommend it to everyone that goes to Riga. The restaurant down stairs offers a good food quality and very cheap prices comparing to Riga''s centre.
Thanks for the experience
Wir hatten zwei Appartements gemietet.
Beide waren sauber und zweckmäßig eingerichtet.
Die Mitarbeiter der Rezeption waren alle sehr aufmerksam und freundlich.
Die Lage ist gut, es sind nur 10 Min zu Fuß in die Altstadt.
Wir können die Adresse nur weiterempfehlen.
Huoneisto oli todella siisti. Näyttää kuvissa ehkä hieman suuremmalta kuin luonnossa, mutta varmasti luvatut 85 neliötä.
Ein Appartement mit viel Platz und ruhig zum Hof gelegen, zweckmäßig eingerichtet, sehr freundliches Personal. Morgens hörte man an manchen Tagen die Anlieferung zum Restaurant im Erdgeschoss, hat uns aber nicht gestört.
Das Appartement liegt etwa 15 min. vom historischen Stadtkern in einem interessanten Viertel mit tollen Jugendstilbauten, netten Cafes und Restaurants und Läden.
A házigazda egyéb ingatlanjainak értékelései
The appartment is HUGE. We booked it to have some nice days in Riga for five adults and one baby. We could have slept every night in a different bed, because there are beds for about 15 people.
The appartment was clean and not far away from Rigas famous old town.
Some things were broken like the oven. (We did not want to cook. Therefore this was no problem.) But if you like to cook for yourself, you should ask, if it is fixed again.
Good place for the money, beds are really comfortable and two badrooms were nice luxury to our travelling family. Good services in reception and you feel secured in the facilities. It was a hot summer evening and the only downside was the lack of window that can be opened all the way to get little help for summer temperature
Very nice comfortable appartment, central located, helpful staff, looking forward to see you agian!
A nice flat in a nice place, near from center of Riga! We liked our journey!
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül