Lisbon 37 - Alfama with Terrace
|Cím||Rua da Regueira, 1100-437 Lisbon, Portugália|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A month ago|
The flat has 110 m2 and includes:
• two bedrooms with double beds (140cm wide), one of them with access to one of the terraces;
• one bedroom with 2 bunk beds;
• a living room with sofa/bed (140cm wide) and access to a terrace;
• a small room with a double sofa bed and a window opened to the kitchen;
• a complete kitchen with electric oven and stove, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine and also dish washer.
• a complete bathroom with bathtub;
• division with shower;
• two terraces with a beautiful view over Lisbon's roofs and river Tejo.
GOOD TO KNOW
GOOD TO KNOW
• Free Wi-Fi
• Iron and Ironing board available
• Bed Linen and Towels are included
• During wintertime there are heaters in the flat
• Baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance!
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
The standard time for check-in is after 16h00 and check-out is before 11:00, but if the apartment is available other arrangements can be made.
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (9711/AL)
Házirend• No parties.
• Smoking is not allowed.
• Quiet time is from 10PM to 8AM. The nightly rest of the neighbors must be respected.
• We will ask for some identification document information. Under Portuguese law we are required to do so.
• We will also request you to sign a responsibility term containing your credit card information, as damage deposit guarantee.
The standard time for check-in is after 16h00 and check-out is before 11:00, but if the apartment is available other arrangements can be made. Particular situations:
- additional 30 Euro for check-in from 9:30 PM to 00:00 AM every day;
- additional 45 Euro for check-in from 00:00 AM to 8:30 AM every day;
- additional 25 Euro for check-in on Week-ends and on Portuguese public holidays till 9:30 PM.
|Ár >2 vendégre||26 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||16:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||11:00|
Az ingatlan értékelései
Despues de todos los problemas que tuvimos, al final no ha estado mal. De todas formas he de decir que el apartamento no es nada del otro mundo. La situacion, perfecta, pero por dentro, dejaba mucho que desear. Una de las camas era el sofa-cama, y este no abria, dos personas tuvieron que dormir en el suelo, sobre un colchon de 5 centimetros de grosor. Exceptuando una habitacion, las otras dos eran pequeñas. Falto de utensilios de cocina, no hay mesa en el salon, etc...En definitiva, muy muy muy regular.
Fantastische locatie midden het oude Lissabon - top voor diegenen die sfeer willen proeven. Veel traditioneel Portugese restaurantjes en cafés in de buurt. Uitstekend uitgerust appartement inclusief vaatwasser en wasmachine. TV konden we niet goed aan de praat krijgen maar ja.. wie gaat er nou naar Lissabon om TV te kijken!
A házigazda egyéb ingatlanjainak értékelései
Great apartment in a perfect location. Highly recommended!
We had a very nice stay in an amazing apartment in an amazing city. Very good contact with the host before and during the travel.
10/10 would book again.
Although it has been some time, I remember very well that it was a great experience to stay at this appartment for some days. We even stayed longer than intended and that was no problem at all. Beautiful view when sitting on the rooftop at night or day. The slanted walls throughout the whole appartment give it a funky feeling, but is a bit inconvenient for very tall people. Would recommend this place to anyone wanting a Lisboa city experience, as it is very central and close to most sights.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Upsides - Absolutely amazing location. Beautiful apartment. Friendly staff. Bottle of wine on arrival. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay.
Downsides - hot water service would heat up once, then shutdown and had to be reset 2 hours prior to every shower. Pillows were really flat and little. Tried to charge extra 30 euros/night when I requested a 3rd bed to be made up. Left waiting for an hour after arranging the arrival time by email and had to make an extra phone call. No hand towels in bathrooms. Had to buy more toilet paper. A partial roll in each bathroom is not sufficient for a 4 days stay for 3 people!
We had a wonderful stay in Lisbon. The location is terrific if you wish to be a part of the famous Fado neighborhood. Great restaurants directly across from the Fado Museum. The climb to the apartment is around 100 steps, but once you get there the view from both sides is well worth it. The apartment is very comfortable and very clean. It would comfortably sleep 4
Amazing apartment, amazing location, amazing host.
Perfect location for Bairro Alto where there is alot of restaurants, cafés and bars. Also short distance to Chiado and all transportation to go where ever you would like to go. The apparatment is big anough for 3, maybe 4 people/family. It has one big bedrom and to sleeping couches. There is a bar on the corner so there are some noises, especially in the weekends. I will absolutely recommend this appartment.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül