Empire 2 BDR on the 36st #2
- Családi / Gyerek barát
|Cím||west, 10018 New York, Egyesült Államok|
|Response time||A few hours|
• Check out before 11:00
• Please call your host when you leave airport or one hour prior to your arrival.
• Host is waiting for you at the apartment.
• Free Wifi
• No-Maid or cleaning service after check in
• We never come into your apartment unless there's any emergency
|Ár >4 vendégre||19 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||15:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||11:00|
Apartment was in a great location and did the job for our time in new york midtown. It is a shoe box like anything in new york. Dont expect luxury. Very noisy too.
The location of the appartment is extraordinary. I can not imagine a better point to start whatever you intent to do in Manhatten: A Deli in the Basement, one accross the streen and at each corner to East or West Deli's as well. Subway Stations Heralds Place and Penn Station to be reached in less than 5 minutes walking and the Times Square is real close. The appartment itself is very tiny but big enough to sleep and shower. Everything was old, recently renovated (painted) and clean (most important!!!): speaking of the appartment itself, the bathroom, kitchen corner - the towels and bedclothes smelled fresh and nice. We saw no bugs, spiders any other "multi-feet-animals". The negative point was the noise. The aircon is noisy and we needed to turn it off during the night. The building is directly next to a big construction area of a new skyscraper, where they start work at exactly 7 a.m. on each and every day, which makes an alarm clock obsolete.
A short resumee: Yes, I would rent that again.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül