Holiday Home Batu Ferringhi with Amazing Sea View and Sunsets
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Cím||Jalan Sungai Satu, 11100 Penang, Malajzia|
The apartment is situated in the town of Batu Ferringhi on the island Penang `Pearl Of The Orient´ and it´s quiet and peaceful, in the evening there´s within walking distance a lively center with large of variety of restaurants, eating stands and an amusing evening market. The most famous night market on the island!
The apartment consist of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living room, large kitchen and balcony. Fully equipped, and air-conditioned. The apartment has his own parking space. Security 24 hours.
The apartment is situated by a large swimming pool with waterfall, a terrace with tables, chairs with reclining chairs. This is situated in a beautiful well maintained garden.
The club house offers a fitness center and sauna. There´s also the possibility for use of the tennis-court, which is situated by the apartment. You can make use of all these facilities.
Batu Feringhi, the place to be!
The energy of life, sea and beach only 5 minutes from the apartment!
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
There is a minimum stay of 6 nights in the high and peak seasons.
For the 5th and 6th person we will charge extra.
These rates are including water, electricity, use of air-conditioning and bedlinen.
Refundable security breakage deposit required, to be paid on the spot and can be make in your own coin The security deposit will be returned if there are no damages done to the apartment or missing things at checking out.
* Strictly no smoking except on the balcony.
* Check in and check out time flexible.
* The apartment is on the 10th floor.
* Minimum stay 4 nights.
Note flexible check in and check out time!
After a stay of 7 nights 10% discount will be given
After a stay of 14 nights 15% discount will be given
After a stay of 21 nights 20% discount will be given
After a stay of 22 nights up till 2-4 persons our Monthly discount rental rates will be given till 4 persons of €1150.-
Batu Ferringhi, situated along the coastal road north-west of Georgetown and lined with a string of international-standard resorts, is the most popular beach in Penang.
Batu Ferringhi used to be a small fisherman village. You can still see the remains of it when you turn towards the sea just after the Park Royal Hotel. Here you can still find the houses of the original inhabitants of Batu Ferringhi . There are also several small restaurants, where you can eat in the evening. Many people go for trips on the island, as Penang is an island where there is always something to do and no chance of getting bored.
Soak in the sun or unwind on the beach while you enjoy a host of aquatic thrills from wind-surfing to canoeing. For a spine-tingling adventure, try para sailing to enjoy the view of the beach from the sky. Horse riding is available as is jet skiing and the usual beach pursuits for the adults and children.
Boats sail to for instance Monkey Island (no island, but a beach) where it is possible to snorkel. Another possibility is to book an excursion to Pulau Payer (just over 2 hours by boat), where you can snorkel amongst the Coral Reef and feed small sharks.
As the sun sets, Batu Ferringhi comes alive with a carnival-like atmosphere with an open-air bazaar selling anything from ornate curios to enticing souvenir items. Watch local artisans demonstrate the intricate art of craft-making and batik-painting. Dubbed the Ferringhi Walk, the bazaar offers shoppers a host of attractions.
The bazaar is held every evening of the year along the footpath that runs on either side of the main road that winds its way through Batu Ferringhi. Many bargains are to be had for the smart shopper, so make sure that you do bargain the price as that is what you are expected to do. Stalls sell everything from clothes, DVD's CD's, jewelery and other local and imported handicrafts.
You can have dinner at any of the many restaurant available. For instance House of Kampong, Deep Sea, The Last Drop or the hawker center Coconut café and Long Beach Cafe. At the hawker center you can choose from European, Indian or Chinese food. A great meal for four persons including drinks will cost you about RM 60. A small beer at the hawker center costs RM 7 and a large (750 ml) RM 12. For a wide selection of European foods it is best to go to The Ship. In this replica of a galleon they serve an excellent steak. At the fish restaurant Eden, they serve the best fish dishes. During the weekend the restaurant is very busy with people from Georgetown. A taxi ride to town will cost you about RM 35 and a bus RM 2. The bus is a lot cheaper and more fun, but a taxi will get you there quicker.
Other attractions include the Butterfly Farm, Botanical Garden, Wat Chayamangkalaran Buddist Temple with the famed Reclining Buddha, Penang Museum, Fort Cornwallis to name but a few attractions
Házirend1. Maximum number of person this apartment is 6.
2. Charges include the use of water, electricity, normal use of air-conditioning and bed linen.
3. Towel service is not included, towels enough available. Washing machine available.
4. A breakage deposit of €150,- is normally required prior to the handing over the keys. (Can be make in your own coin ) The deposit will be returned by checking out if there are no damages done to the apartment or any items missing.
5. Apartment rules and regulation must be strictly adhered to. Strictly no smoking except on the balconies.
6. Apartment is located in a residential neighborhood. Guest shall be quiet and peacefully
enjoy the premises so as not to disturb other guests.
7. House fire insurance has been purchased for the apartment.
8. Personal accident/injury insurance and travel/cancellation insurance are not included.
9. A copy of the house rules from the complex management will be provided on check in, and a check on the conditions of household items in the apartment will be carried out in your presence on check in and check out.
10. Flexible check in and check out time!
11. Your host will guide you at checking in and out
12.Holiday Rentals Malaysia and the owner of the apartment shall not be liable for any injury or loss of life or property during the stay at the apartment.
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||526 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||1279 €|
|Ár >4 vendégre||11 € /fő/éj extra|
|Maximális tartózkodás||2 hónap|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||rugalmas|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||11:00|
Az ingatlan értékelései
sehr sauber, gepflegt und geschmackvoll eingerichtet, extrem erfahrene und nette Vermieterin, wunderbarer Ausblick und gute Lage (10 Min Laufen zum Strand). Allerdings ist es kein FerienHAUS, sondern eine FerienWOHNUNG in einem riesigen Hochhauskomplex.
Insgesamt eine gute Unterkunftsalternative zum Hotel.
+ Die Vermieterin Patricia ist super nett und hilfsbereit!
+ Die Appartmentanlage ist in Ordnung und wird durch Sicherheitsmitarbeiter bewacht.
+ Pool mit Rutsche für Kinder vorhanden.
+ Appartment ist sauber und gut eingerichtet.
- Der Weg zur Hauptstrasse (Essensmöglichkeiten, Supermärkte) resp. zum Strand ist zu Fuss etwas mühsam, da sich das Appartment auf einem Hügel/Berg befindet.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül