Quiet apartment in a central location
|Cím||Kmochova, 150 00 Prag, Csehország|
|Response time||A few hours|
- entrance hall with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator
- optimal assignment of 3-4 people
- maximum occupancy 5 people
In the first and larger room of this 35 square meter apartment are two single beds and a double bed (in a gallery). In the second room is an additional fold out sofa bed. Both rooms are separated from each other by a connecting door. In the second room there is also a kitchenette with a dining table and refrigerator.
The entrance hallway of this apartment is equipped with wardrobe and offers additional storage space as well as an acoustic enclosure to the hallway and to the neighboring apartment. The apartment is also located to the back of the house and thus particularly quiet.
The bathroom is equipped with shower, sink and toilet and accessible from the rear room.
- located in the center area of Prague
- final cleaning, city fees and all utilities are included in the price
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- all apartments with satellite TV (Astra and Hotbird digital) with about 1400 TV channels and 700 radio channels
- additional radio with CD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- detailed journey description
- free parking in front of the house
- cheap, secure parking nearby
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- english language support
|Ár >3 vendégre||11 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||15:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||12:00|
Az ingatlan értékelései
Wonderful place to stay at! The flat itself is nicely done up, the flat has a lovely owner. The area is recommendable because of its human prices - pubs and restaurants aren't that expensive.
Thank you, Bernhard, for the opportunity of staying at your place and especially for the useful information about the local surroundings!
All the best and take care!
On the plus side, the apartment is quite spacious (especially for two people) and very quiet - no signs of the infamous Prague nightlife to be heard. It is simply furnished but the beds are comfortable. The sofa bed, which we did not use, looked really battered and dirty tho.
The host was available, and the check in smooth, they waited for our arrival around midnight.
On the minus side, the apartment had an intense smoke smell that was really quite unpleasant, we tried opening windows and even buying an air freshener but the smell pushed us to spend as much time as we could outside.
Thanks for our stay! :) The appartement is central - near the tram. Parking outside the frontdoor, but a lot of stairs. Very nice host :)
I had a great time in prague, thank you Bernhard. The appartment is really nice and quiet, but still central. TV and WLAN works great, a lot of german channels. You can easily walk in the city, it's really not far and the way is pretty, a big shopping center is a few minutes away and the Tesco market inside is open unit 24:00. Metro station Andel is 5 minutes, tram station in front of the house.
Bernhard is a very nice and uncomplicated guy, he gave us a lot of helpfull information. Thanks again for everything, I guess we will meet again soon. Prague never gets boring :)
We were a group of 5 and the apartment was perfect for us.
It was very comfortable with all the necessary facilities.
Mr Bernhard was very kind and patient to wait for us to reach at 1 :00 am.
He even suggested us a lovely place to eat, which was the highlight of our trip.
I would stay here again.
Excellent value for money accommodation so close to the centre of Prague.
Despite only meeting Bernhard at the beginning of our stay he provided us with much useful information about the locality.
It was very good time spent in Prague. Apartment is very close to the city center and old town, we didn't have to use tram or bus to get there. Owner is very nice and helpfull.
Good apartment in old building and friendly atmosphere. 10-15 minute walk to Vltava river and Dancing house. Windows in quiet yard. Apartament on 4-th floor with high ceiling but without lift. Free parking near the building, but is not always free place. Good place for sleeping and breakfast.
Nice apartment in a good located area in Prague. Good price, very clean, quiet and close to the public transportation and metro. Absolutely recommendable!
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül