Central Well equipped Apartment
|Cím||Kmochova, 15000 Prague, Csehország|
|Response time||A few hours|
- entrance hall with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimal occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This is our newest apartment in this building. It has 30 square meters and is equipped with a double bed and a folding sofa bed. In the apartment, you find also a fully equipped kitchen, a cloakroom and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in front of the house and in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird) plus additional radio with CD player
- fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 50 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- upon arrival you will receive many valuable tips and information
- english language support
Házirendno special rules
|Ár >2 vendégre||20 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||15:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||12:00|
Az ingatlan értékelései
Bernhard has a simple but comfortable and clean apartment near the tram stop where you can reach easily and fast the center of prague. Mr Bernhard will give you many information about restaurants change office etc....when we arrived we had a little problem with shower s tent and,the folliwing day, mr Bernard repair it. Very efficent!!!!. A good experience and i suggest it strongly at anyone
Bernhard was good host. There was no problem with contact. He gave ass all information that we needed. Flat was cosy, and fully equipped. We had 3 min to tram and about 7 to metro. Everything was OK :)!
I stayed at Bernhard's not for the first time, so I can compare.
There were some difficulties with the placement. Bernhard was out, so his helpers were responsible for it.
Zuzanne doesn't speak English at all, only Czech, so we had to wait for Thomas. He helped us to go upstairs with the luggage and gave us the keys.
He didn't even explain what can we lock and unlock by using these keys.
The next problem was in using the washing machine. That is mentioned in the description that you can use it for the small fee. But in fact you can't use it in this building. We were given this information only after 2 days staying.
The use of iron is by request, this also was told in w days.
All in all, the apartments are not bad.
The service became wòrse.
I suppose, Bernhard will not be offended, because when he met us in 2014 everything was perfect.
Went there on mid august and we had a really nice week! The apartment is great and really close to city center, and Bernhard is a really great host... When we arrived he showed us the apartment and gave us some useful information about praha.
Recomended 100% :)
Really Nice host who helped us when we needed his help
The appartement is cosy and the landscapes we can see throught the window is really beautiful ..
Bernhard is a very friendly en helpfull host. He showed us our room en told us some tips about praha to. The appartement is clean and has everything you need.
You can easy reach the appartement by tram. I really recommend the appartement!
Appartment was very nice and clean. We also enjoyed the location, on walking distant from the city center & there is a big shoppingmall around the corner. Bernhard was very friendly. He gave us a citymap with some hilights of prague and he took all the time to explain us things about the appartment and also gave us some tips about nice non-touristic restaurants, clubs etc. Very friendly man, very neat and good appartment. Recommended!
Everything exactly like on photos, the apartment very well equipped, great connection with the downtown, very close to all attractions of Prague. The owner very helpful and kind!
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül