Amazing Apartment on 39th floor 771
Floor No.39(with elevator)
- Mosógép / szárítógép
- Parkolási lehetőség
- Lift az épületben
- Zárható szoba
|Cím||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX Den Haag, Hollandia|
|Response time||A few hours|
The Haagste Toren also includes a Seats2meet lounge, a basic health club and a luxurious restaurant called The Penthouse on the 42nd floor. The Haagse Toren is inspired by the famous Flatiron building in New York City, which is how it got its nickname (The Dutch nickname is Het Strijkijzer).
The apartment is completely decorated and rented as a pilot for short-let stays to international guests. Therefore, it is important for us to receive honest feedback. That is why in return for a lower rental rate, we ask you to write an honest review.
I am a marketing consultant, I live in the centre of The Hague and have enjoyed the wonderful hospitality of Airbnb in many countries. It’s time to do something in return! I warmly welcome you to the Haagse Toren!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Is an apartment available? After every reservation, we update the calendar . The availability shown for every apartment is therefore always ‘live’: if apartments are available, you can immediately place a reservation. After a reservation request, you receive a confirmation of your request and all the details of the apartments within several hours, and no later than 24 hours. We always answer every request!
- Prices are calculated automatically on our website. Prices differ per night/week/month. The longer your stay, the lower the rate per night. Feel free to stay for a week!
-You can check into the apartment from 14.00; checkout is at 12.00 at the latest. Our reception desk is open every day from 12.00 to 23.00, in the weekend from 9.00 (excluding July and August) and even after 23.00. You can always leave your luggage at the reception desk on the ground floor free of charge. That is also where you can ask whether the apartment might be available earlier or whether you can stay longer.
- Breakfast is not included, but there are enough supermarkets in the area (Jumbo, Aldi, Albert Heijn). You can order lunch and dinner at the highest restaurant in the Netherlands: The Penthouse on the 42nd floor!
- You can park at the car park of The Penthouse for an additional € 15 per day, which is approximately half the rate of the Q-Park Laakhaven car park. However, at the Q-Park, your car is parked inside, with us it is parked outside.
- You receive the studio apartment clean upon arrival. We ask you to leave the apartment as clean as possible. We wash the towels and linen. If you stay for a longer period, you will have to do your own laundry; every apartment has a washing machine and dryer.
- Linen and towels are included. Everything is clean upon arrival and will be cleaned by us after departure. When you stay for a longer period, you are responsible for cleaning or you can book a cleaning service for € 20 per service. Toilet paper is provided upon arrival.
- The studio apartment is completely independent; you have your own keys, TV and Internet connection (WiFi). No need to share, enjoy your new home!
- The studio apartment has two single beds and is therefore suitable for two people. It is possible to stay with three people, but you will need to reserve an extra bed. A crib is also available upon request.
Access for guests
Guests have access to all the facilities of the Haagse Toren: flexi-work places on the ground floor, café Noir, the health club, the bicycle shed, the lookout area and of course the Penthouse restaurant.
Interaction with guests
The keys will be available at the reception desk upon arrival, which is also where they should be returned before departure. The apartment is a completely separate accommodation. Most of our guests dine in our restaurant on the 42nd floor or ask us for tips of what to see in The Hague. We always like to hear where our guests come from and what brought them to The Hague!
The station quarter is a true Hague neighbourhood with many lovely restaurants and stores. Here you will feel less like a tourist and for a little while, you will feel like a resident of the city. The Huijgen Park near the building is a fun neighbourhood park. You can walk or bike to the city centre within 10 minutes.
The Haagse Toren is adjacent to the HS train station; every bus, tram or train that goes to the station stops right in front of the building. From here you can reach any destination by public transportation.
Other things you should know
People who stay at the Haagse Toren often combine this with a visit to the highest restaurant in the Netherlands: The Penthouse on the 42nd floor!
As of the 1st of January 2016, the municipality of The Hague charges a tourist tax of € 3.30 per person, per night. This tax should be paid upon arrival and has not yet been included in the reservation costs. Do you plan on staying for a longer period of time? Registration at the municipality exempts you from the tourist tax.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||525 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||2052 €|
|Ár >2 vendégre||21 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||14:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||12:00|
i have to say wow what a fantastic apartment. We think its one of the best stays in den Haag. We had a really clean apartment. A nice kitchen and a perfect clean bath. One prob was the missing area for smokers. We will come back.
We had a great weekend in appartment 771! Great view, nice appartment. We walked in 10 minutes to the centre. The Hague is a great place to stay. We'll come back for sure!
Beautiful appointed apartment with fabulous views. Excellent host with very helpful
Information to locate the property and surrounding sights. The apartment was
spacious practical and peaceful. We would recommend this lovely apartment to
any couple wishing to stay in the Den Haag and Rotterdam area. Thanks Elwin
for a wonderful stay.
Regards Bob and Beryl from Australia
A wonderful location with excellent value for money! Very comfortable and clean with lots of extra amenities. The touristic information provided is a nice extra touch. My homebase for future visits to the Hague!
Seeing Den Haag from this perspective really ads up to a perfect stay. The apartment is worth spending a little more! Thanks Elwin!
nice place,lots of space
everything just like the pictures
easy to find can´t miss the building
Een mooi ruim appartement met een geweldig uitzicht en een goede locatie, we hebben er echt van genoten en er is een goede kans dat we nog een keer terugkomen.
Toch hebben we een paar kleine minpuntjes: voor de badkamer ontbrak een trekker en/of douchegordijn, waardoor het moeite kostte om deze droog te krijgen voor vertrek. Er mag ook een klusjesman langskomen, de plank in de badkamer zat los en de steunvering van de bank zat ook los. Er zat ook vuil bij de afzuiging(?) bij de badkamer
Tot slot waren de badkamer en keukentegels verouderd, deze op den duur moderniseren zullen het apartement nog meer luxe kunnen geven.
Bovenstaande minpunten hebben voor ons geen belemmering gegeven om van het apartement en verblijf te kunnen genieten, en nogmaals: het uitzicht was geweldig!
Insgesamt eine sehr empfehlenswerte Ferienwohnung. Der tolle Fernblick und der Loftcharakter der Wohnung entschädigen für kleinere Mängel. Wir würden diese Wohnung auf jeden Fall wieder buchen.
Schön eingerichtetes,großzügiges Appartement, super Aussicht und Lage.
Couch und Bad hätten etwas sauberer sein können und der Abzug in der Küche hat leider nicht funktioniert ( Rauchmelder ging an ).
Trotz allem hatten wir einen schönen Aufenthalt und würden wieder buchen.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül