Inexpensive apartment near the old town
- Családi / Gyerek barát
- Kisállat megengedett
- Mosógép / szárítógép
- Parkolási lehetőség
- Dohányzás megengedett
|Cím||Kmochova, 150 00 Prag, Csehország|
|Response time||A few hours|
- entrance hall with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
This bright 27 sqm apartment has two beds, which are usually pushed together to make a double bed, but can also be installed separately.
Please note: Opposite this building is a vacant, old factory building. The outlook is therefore not optimal. We offer this apartment at a cheaper price, than the remaining apartments in this house.
- located in the center area of Prague
- final cleaning, city fees and all utilities are included in the price
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- all apartments with satellite TV (Astra and Hotbird digital) with about 1400 TV channels and 700 radio channels
- additional radio with CD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- detailed journey description
- free parking in front of the house
- cheap, secure parking nearby
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- english language support
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||15:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||12:00|
The place alone is quite nice. Bernhard is friendly, he even gave us tips on where and abouts of the place. Although the internet in the apartment is quite slow, we cannot share the pics we had instantly in social media. The adjacent abandoned building in front of the building where our apartment is quite annoying and such an eyesore.The apartment is on the 4th floor if I remembered it right, they dont have elevator. but everything else was fine for us
It's been a year since my friend and I had a pleasure to stay at that apartment. We enjoyed every moment. It is a great location and cozy place! We felt like home. I would definitely want to come back.
The apartment is located a few kilometers from the city center and is well served by public transport.
Is there a problem with the hot water but otherwise all good ..
Very nice appartement near of the center of prague, very pratic. admiring prague in spring. hust great
The apartment was only one tram stop -in walking distance also- from a big shopping mall (Andel) and it was linked with many tram lines that led to city centre.
Room was very comfortable, we actually felt like home. The fact that there was enough equipment for cooking, eating, relaxing etc offered us a couple of lovely hours in our room.
Cleaness was the best part. Fresh sheets, nice smell, happy colours, clean bathroom.
Ending, we really appreciated the information that Mr. Bernhard provided to us when he met us (maps, day/night trams information, good exchange offices etc).
We will highly recommend this room to anyone that is thinking of visiting Prague!
Everything was just as advertised. The apartment was clean and well equipped.
Bernard was very welcoming and helpful. A pleasant stay. Thank you for letting me rent with you on such short notice.
Me and My friend Elin stayed in one of Bernhard's studio apartment and it was a very pleasant visit. One of his colleagues, Tsar, was very helpful and friendly.
We rented the apartment near bertramka tram station which was about 6 min away from the city centre, and about 2 min away from the apartment.
We're definitely coming back!
It was nice staying here because it is a quiet place. Well kept and nice. I recommend you if you want to be in a calm place. Thanks
I had a nice holiday in Prague. The location of apartment is so convenient to go to city center as well as to Prague's sights. The apartment is also well-equiped to stay but just the drainage in the bath room is not good. I think you should fix it. Your information in your website helps us so much.
Thanks a lot. I will stay here when I come back Prague.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül