Self-Catering Central London Flat (34)
- Mosógép / szárítógép
- Családi / Gyerek barát
|Cím||Northdown Street, N1 9BP London, Egyesült Királyság|
|Response time||A few days|
|Calendar updated||6 days ago|
The owner speaks fluent English/French/German/Italian and Arabic and is available by phone to respond immediately to any queries .
We do not offer parking and strongly recommend you do not bring a car as parking is very difficult and expensive
Sleeps up 4/5 people. 3 star, secure, modernised maisonette on ground floor & garden levels. The maisonette is part of a Victorian terrace and is 60sq/m. it’s located in a quiet residential one-way street. There are 2 double bed rooms (1 ensuite), a living room with a sofa bed TV/DVD. One bathroom, one ensuite, fully equipped kitchen / dining room with additional laundry room with washer/dryer machine. It’s non-smoking & there’s no disabled access and no elevator. The flat is ideally located 5 minutes walk away from Kings Cross/St Pancras stations (Eurostar). This is a MAJOR transport hub for national and International travel (SIX subway linesand buses}. Easy access to all major London airports and stations. Close to Islington/shops. The City of London, West End and all Zone 1 destinations are accessible in 10 minutes by underground. We’re within walking distance of: British Library & some London Uni’s, colleges & hospitals. The British Museum is one stop away on the underground.
For bookings of more than a week then £100.00 is levied to include both the mid stay clean and linen change along with the cleaning on departure.
The Wi-Fi access, central heating, electricity and water costs are included within our prices.
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||14:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||11:00|
Très sympathique, merci pour tout ma famille a passé un très bon séjour.
Appartement proche de tout et les hôtes sont très agréables
Perfekt für sightseeing! Die Kinder waren ebenfalls begeistert! Wir fühlten uns sehr wohl. Super freundlicher Kontakt Von Anfang an!
We stayed for 1 week at this location.
Positive aspects were:
- cleanness of the apartment
- good quality of beds
- close to city center, underground and supermarket
- quiet street.
Negative aspects were:
- "bed bench combination" in the living room is a nightmare. During day time you cannot sit on it, during night time you cannot sleep on it. Very poor quality. The owner could have spend some money on this.
- although everything is quite new, the general impression is the owner saved a lot of money on furniture, dish washer, utensils, ...
- move the 2 furniture in the basement to the living room
- parking cost are high, I parked at http://stratfordintl.co.uk/getting-here/cars (UK pounds 25/week); 30 minutes travel to appartment.
- I took into consideration the price (+- Euro 2500/week).
The apartament is great. It is very close to St Pancras Station and King Cross Station. We didn't have any problem. If I went back to London I will stay there again.
El dueño del aprtamento ha sido muy amable. El apartamento está situado en un lugar estupendo para poderte mover en metro a todas los lugares.
We had a nice stay in this apartment. It is very central. Would recommend it for sure.
The apartment was nice. The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed our stay. However we gad some trouble withthe heating, but Debbie came to assist us and get the temerature up.
Appartement très bien situé, à 5 minutes à pied du métro et de la station d'arrivée de l'Eurostar.
Tout s'est bien passé ; appartement confortable.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül