MIRAFLORES 4 Modern bedroom for savvy travelers
- Zárható szoba
- Családi / Gyerek barát
|Cím||Calle Libertad, 15074 Lima, Peru|
|Ingatlan típusa||Privát szoba|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A few months ago|
I am looking for someone responsible, friendly, clean and thoughtful. No drugs consumer.
This is a cozy family guest house located in a modern & friendly family complex located in a nice and safe area , two blocks distance to Parque Kennedy , five blocks away from the Pacific Ocean, close to beautiful landscaping parks,cafes, restaurants, gyms, Yoga schools, Spanish institutes, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, galleries, casinos, supermarkets, banks, movies, museums, walking distance to the beach and much more.
Miraflores has a great location and many other districts in Lima can be reached easily by different means. It combines security and cleanliness, and you will be kindly advised on where to go or what you can do in Lima (or Peru)
This townhome is fully furnished and equipped
We have five comfortable bedrooms (Full or Double Bed Size) available. One has private bathroom, and the others: every two bedrooms share one bathroom. Bedrooms can accommodate one to two people each.
Kitchen, dining room, living room and patio are common social shared spaces. The kitchen is fully equipped and guests have their own storage spaces, also in the refrigerator.
Wi-Fi internet service and phone calls to landlines within Lima are included in the price. Cable TV in your bedroom.Towels and linens are provided. There is also a small library with books in English and Spanish. Everything works in order to make you feel at home!
Utilities are included (24hr/7ds of guardian/porter and hot water, energy, gas)
We also require a US $100 security deposit which is fully refunded to the guest on the day of departure.
Please feel free to write and ask any questions you might have. I will be happy to help.
- Pick up from airport by dependable and safe taxi drivers (ask for details and pricing)
- Although there is no breakfast, you can get home-made lunch for 3 dollars/day (appetizer, main dish, and beverage).
- Laundromat on the corner, or pay a washerwoman (laundress)
- Free on-street parking. but it is highly recommended that you tip the security guard to keep an eye on your car (a few soles a day). It is a safe area but this way you help the community.
My houses are clean, full of young students and professionals that bring life and laughter to my home. My guests are all treated like family. I value honesty and integrity.
1. When drying towels, clothes and/or linens, use the clothes rack in the patio. Do not use chairs, tables, or windows for this purpose.
2. Towels are for body use ONLY. Bathrooms have rags for mopping.
3. Towels are changed once a week and linens twice a month.
4. All bathrooms are equipped with trash cans. Unfortunately the pipes in Lima are not made to withstand the flushing of toilet paper. To avoid plumbing problems, use the trash cans.
5. Trash cans are available in kitchen and rooms and all trash must go there.
6. Each bathroom has space for each guest's toiletries. Respect each others space.
7. Utilities are very expensive: Turn off the lights and TV when leaving the rooms. Also, conserve water.
8. Campsite Rule: Leave things better than you found them. Clean after yourself in the common areas (kitchen, bathroom, living room).
9. Do not leave food around or in room to avoid pests and insects.
10. Plants are taken care of. No need to add compost or water to them.
11. Bad behavior and scandals cancel this agreement, and the guest must leave the house immediately.
12. No smokers.
Flexible check-in/out. Just let me know at what time you will be arriving and leaving to plan.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||104 €|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||356 €|
|Ár >1 vendégre||5 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||14:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||11:00|
Lovely, Easy and welcoming Stay at the heart of Miraflores.
It was very nice, as promised by the host. Actually i even get more then what was promised, because we had lovely day out and they were very helpful. A perfect Start for Peru.
Isabel is een uitstekende gastvrouw. Ze neemt en heeft alle tijd voor je. De slaap kamer is niet groot, maar dat is geen probleem, want er is een gemeenschappelijke woonkamer die groot is met ook een gemeenschappelijke keuken.Er zijn maximaal 4 gasten. De omgeving is zeer veilig. Isabel is zeer behulpzaam en geeft je veel tips over lima en peru.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül