Designer Room (Pool + Sauna access included!)
Welcome to Dresden!
Perfect for a long weekend or as a gift to someone special!
I offer you this quite exclusive package for those who prefer the cozy private atmosphere of a historical residential building instead of a sterile non-personal hotel experience. Enjoy this comfortable accomodation in a private designer guest room including Wi-Fi, free pool and spa stay with bathrobes and complimentary chocolates and fruit in the guest room!
Enjoy the arts and cultural metropolis of Dresden!
WELLNESS IN THE HEART OF THE OLD TOWN OF DRESDEN:
Upon arrival in the private guest room is a voucher for a full day spa and wellness visit (open daily 6:30 until 22:00 o' clock) in the heart of the historical old town of Dresden. From the guest room to the Spa centre it is only a simple tramway ride (6 stops). Free bathrobes , towels and lockers for your clothing are available on site, so you can enjoy your relax stay completely free of luggage. The Spa is 380sqm in size. Wellness Pool (6x11 metres / 28°C), sauna and included fitness centre is easily accessible from your guest room by tramway line no. 4!
DETAILS ON YOUR ACCOMMODATION:
# Modern, maritime design in a historical Art Nouveau building
# Private guest room without reception but with wireless internet access, working desk, Bluetooth Sound Tower
# Private bathroom with color light shower and free high quality toiletries (hairdryer and towels are ready for you)
# Quiet location in the attic without wall slopes and with stunning views in the car-free private courtyard garden
# Towels, soft drinks, fruit basket and chocolates included
If you have further questions about accommodation, just email !
I look forward to your visit, see you soon!
HázirendHouse rules ... that sounds a little dusty and stale to me. The following points are only mentioned to avoid misunderstandings in advance and allow you a worry-free and enjoyable stay in Dresden!
(1) Please note that you book NOT a hotel with 24-7 reception but a private and comfortable NON smoking designer guest room in a very peaceful residential area of Dresden without any car traffic noise. Please excuse that I cannot accommodate guests with extremely smoky clothes.
(2) By the delivery of the keys for your guest room, I ask you politely to identify yourself by passport or ID card.
(3) Please no parties in the apartment, because I would not want you to miss the much more exciting nightlife in the Outer Neustadt of Dresden :)
(4) Do not torment the neighbors after 10 pm. Please do not bring any unannounced guests or dogs in the apartment with you.
(5) Please check if room light is turned off before you leave the apartment for shopping or sight-seeing.
(6) For any damage or missing fixtures the tenant replace the harm, this also applies for lost house keys.
(7) A late check-out in the afternoon can be arranged without any problems, if discussed before.
Please make sure, that you don't forget any personal belongings in the apartment at time of check-out.
But most of all:
ENJOY your stay and leave the room upon departure, if possible in a similar condition as found on arrival :D
I look forward for a lot of nice and interesting guests from all over the world!
Best regards and see you soon, Enriqué.
|Ár >1 vendégre||12 € /fő/éj extra|
|Maximális tartózkodás||2 hét|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||15:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||13:00|
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül