Nice flat with terrace central position
- Mosógép / szárítógép
So i guess that here you can totally feel like you're at home, being more than able to enjoy the sensation of having everything you need and without wasting your time washing dishes :)
In the bedroom there is a small gym corner with exercise bike, bench, walker, and some other small things!
I have bug nets in the living room and nets + ceiling fan in the bedroom, so quite comfortable :)
The terrace is shared with my neighbors upstairs but it's divided, so you can have your privacy and your space!
I have tables, chairs, umbrella, amaca, deckchairs...
Perfect to have a nice breakfast or aperitivo, but even to sunbathe (why not :D)
And the view, well, it is just breathtaking!
If needed, I can provide all the amenities for babies (baby cot, high chair, linen, but even strollers, backpack, carriers...) with charge.
This service is not provided by me, so I will just contact the rental service and I will take care of everything to be sure that you will find everything at your arrival.
As I can arrange pick up service (walking, so only inside Venice - not from the airport) or a porter service (for your luggage).
If required last minute this services might not be available, so if you need them please let me know asap.
Heating is centralized and it works according the regulations of the venetian municipality.
I rent my house when I'm travelling so you won't actually meet me.
But I'm a traveler and I totally love Venice (I have been living here for more than 6 years), so I wrote a "welcome booklet" with all my tips and a lot more!
I really care about my guests so I will be in touch with you by email as I will send you some tips about events and stuff like this, to make you able to feel the real Venice!
You will receive all the infos to arrive to Venice and to the I-Love-Venice office (meeting point for keys), with all the infos about public transports.
I created a very useful "info pack" so you won't have any problem!
In the office the guys will give you the keys of the flat, a (very good) map of Venice and all the infos and tips and help that you can need!
They're venetians, friends of mine and very nice!
If you're arriving before the check in time you can enter in the flat during the cleaning service to leave your luggage, but not before 10 am.
HázirendThis is the house where I actually live, so please respect my personal belongings.
- tourist tax not included, it needs to be paid at the check in, we will need to take a copy of the national id (Europe) or passport, of all the guests.
- children and babies are allowed but still we need to respect the maximum number of guests so ask me first.
- smoking is not allowed (not even in the entrance of the building, stairs or common areas, it's allowed only in the terrace) as are not allowed noises after 10 pm or before 9 am.
- guests are not allowed to have extra guests, not even just for lunch/dinner etc.
- cleaning service fee included in the total nightly price.
As I rent my house when I'm travelling I asked to the I-Love-Venice office to take care of my guest's arrival.
Here their rules:
- we need to know your arrival time ALMOST 2 days before your arrival.
- check out is at 10 am if you will be late, we can charge a late check out fee (min 20 euros).
- the check in is in the I-Love-Venice office only 500 mt far from bus/train station.
It is free of charge from 10 am to 8 pm, if you're arriving after 8 pm you will need to pay a late check in fee so ask me.
- please use trash bins and clean the kitchen after using it.
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||12:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||10:00|
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül