COZY FLAT IN THE CITY CENTER
Floor No.1(with elevator)
|Cím||De Convento de Jerusalen, 46007 Valencia, Spanyolország|
|Response time||A few hours|
150 m. from the North Station and Xativa Metro Station (L3 / L5)
Street parking around the apartment is free
Free Wi Fi
Ideal for couple and families.
This apartment is very quiet and bright with modern decor, with a capacity for 3 people, newly renovated (May 2014).Our welcoming apartment offers one bedroom with a 1.35m bed and a big sofa bed.
It is located at Convento de Jerusalen Street, right in the city center.
No rumbling traffic noise at night and no Bars and Pubs in the street.
The open plan kitchen and living area receives plenty of natural light.
Ensuite bathroom with a large shower.
The kitchen is well-appointed.
• If travelling by car you can park for free in the streets around the apartment or park in a private parking close to the apartment the special price for our guests is 10€ a day.
• Luggages can be left with us if you wish to depart or arrive, later or earlier than the Check-in/Out.
• There is no problem for the Check-in late, if your arrive late at night, we will wait for you.
WILL FIND IN APARTMENT:
- Internet Wifi.
- A/C unit (heat and cold), which will come in handy during the hot summer months! and the electric heaters for the coldest winter days.
- Fridge,microwave, toaster,coffee maker, kettle.
- Bed linen and clean towels.
- Flat screen Smart TV.
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Great range of cooking utensils, dinnerware, pots and pans.
- Washing machine and laundry detergent.
- Shampoo, shower gel and soap.
- Oil, sugar, salt, coffee and much more.
• Child-Friendly: If you travel with your baby don´t worry about anything, we have cot with balusters, bedding, high chair and corner bath for your baby and a great stroller to be able to go for a walk comfortably. The apartment has heating for the comfort of your baby.
• Private Parking:100 meters from the apartment, 10 € /day.
• Supermarket next to the apartment.
• How long does it take to get to the apartment?
- From the airport 25 minutes by subway, by taxi somewhat less.
- From Joaquin Sorolla train station, 10 minutes walk.
- From North Station Valencia, 1 minute walk.
When you book we will help you plan your trip, you will receive by mail an link with the most important activities in the city so you can plan your visits, know prices, schedules and even purchase tickets, you can also rent bikes.
+++++ INTERACTION WITH GUESTS +++++
Jesus and Joserra will meet with you for the Check-in at the apartment, they will give you the keys and explain everything.Not worry about your bags if you arrive before the Check-in,we keep them.
Upon Check-in,you will have to pay in cash 25 € for the cleaning services.
Bookings with pets are subject to a supplement of 20 € per pet to be paid in hand in the Check-in.
+++++ THE NEIGHBOORHOOD +++++
Neighborhood is safe and the high street is in the center old town
The Colón street with all the shops within walking distance, the Barrio del Carmen where there is a wide range of bars and restaurants just 5 minutes walk away.
The Ruzafa fashionable area for its culture, tapas and pubs within 10 minutes walk away.
If you want to go to the beach, you have direct access to buses.
The apartment is in the center of Valencia, just a couple of minutes from the Town Hall and the Station Valencia Nord, the city's main train station from where you can catch trains to many areas of Spain.
It's also near Station High speed trains Joaquín Sorolla, just 10 minutes walk.
+++++ GETTING AROUND +++++
- How to get to the apartment from the AIRPORT?.
You have 2 options:
A) Take the metro line 3 (red line) or line 5(green line) and get off at Xativa Station is 2 minutes walk from the apartment, the journey is direct from the airport and takes 25 minutes. The ticket it costs € 4.90.
The last metro from the airport leaves at:
On Sundays and holidays about 23:28 h.
On Saturdays about 23:48 h.
Every day in July and August about 23:57 h.
The other days about 23:57 h.
B)The taxi Fixed rate from airport to the apartment is € 20. It takes no more than 15-20 minutes.
- How to get to the apartment from the TRAIN STATION?
The North Station is 1 minute walk from the apartment and Joaquín Sorolla Station is 10 minutes walk away, walking straight on is easy to find the apartment.
• Bookings with pets are subject to a supplement of 20 € per pet to be paid in hand in the Check-in.
• Check-in after 14.00pm ,Check-out before noon or by arrangement. Luggage can be left with us if you wish to depart or arrive, later or earlier than this time.
There is no problem for the Check-in late, if your arrive late at night, we will wait for you.
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms but you are free to smoke in the balcony or terrace. A smoke-free home is a healthier home for everyone.
Street parking around the apartment is free.EXCEPT on Tuesdays from 7:00 to 15:00 but if you prefer to park in a private car parking close to the apartment, the price for our guests is 10€ a day.
If you are interested let me know and I will reserve the car parking for you.
This is the name and address of private parking:
Calle San Vicente Mártir 83.
We hope that you will enjoy your stay in our apartment and we hope you will feel at home.
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||368 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 3 guests||1210 €|
|Ár >3 vendégre||4 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||rugalmas|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||12:00|
Az ingatlan értékelései
we have a very pleasent stay in the appartment from Alfonso and friends the location is perfect near the centre of Valencia an a supermarket as neighbours
is also very nice . organising a taxi for us in the middle of the nigh to go to the airport was not a problem.
My brother and I stayed in Alfonso's place for a week in August. We had a great experience there. When we arrived the apartment was perfect. There's WiFi, a TV, air conditioning etc. Everything you need really. We didn't meet Alfonso but the guy we were dealing with, Joserra, was really nice and helpful. I'd definitely recommend this apartment to people wanting to stay in Valencia.
We had a great time in our flat in Valencia. When we arrived Joserra was there (who speaks very good English) to help us on our feet. The flat is in the middle of the center with a metro close and the old city on a walkable distance. Furthermore we had contact with them all week they helped us with every question we had.
Thanks for the great stay!
We had a very good stay in Valencia.
The appartment is very well situated and well equipped.
Alfonso is a good host and take care of his guest.
we had a good experience and we felt like home.
Thank you for our stay, and we would come back without any doubt.
Very nice appartment in the city center of Valencia. Everything you need is available in the appartment like airco, wifi, towels and a all the materials to cook a nice meal. The location is perfect with all the nice places in walking distance. The beach can be reached by metro in 20 minutes.
Alfonso is a very nice and helpful host. I would recommend everybody to stay at this place when they visit Valencia.
This summer we stayed in this apartment for eight days. When we arrived Alfonso was there to welcome us. The apartment is located close to the city centre and close to a metro stop. It was in a quiet and clean building. The apartment itself was also very clean and looked really nice (as the pictures also show). There were towels and bedsheets and there was a supermarket next to the building, which was all very useful. If we had a problem or if we wanted some information about Valencia we could contact Alfonso and he replied immediately. Overall we had a very pleasant staying here and we would really recommend this apartment!
Pasamos cuatro dias perfectos en el apartamento, muy limpio y bonito, esta muy bien situado para ir al centro caminando y del metro y el autobús. Los amfitriones muy amables y dispuestos a ofrecer todo lo que se necesite. Lo recomendaria tanto para pare has como si vas con niños como nosotros!
Appartamento molto carino posizione ottima vicino al centro a pochi passi da metro e stazione treni e bus . Siamo stati accolti amichevolmente dal sig Joserra che è stato disponibile e gentile. Appartamento ben arredato e completo di tutto necessario stoviglie lavatrice aria condizionata tutto ciò a reso la nostra permanenza ancora più piacevole in una bellissima città grazie
El apartamento es muy apropiado para estancias en Valencia. Bien comunicado, servicios a pie de calle, centrico y muy bien atendidos por el equipo de direccion, que estuvieron pendientes de nosotros en todo momento para saber si todo era de nuestro agrado
Hemos tenido la ocasión de disfrutar de unos días en Valencia y el hecho de estar alojadas con unos anfitriones como Alfonso, Joserra y Jesús ha sido también toda una suerte. Son gente realmente hospitalaria, profesional y eficiente.
El apartamento es acogedor, limpio y muy bien cuidado. La ubicación también es excelente.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül