Self-Catering Central London Flat
- Mosógép / szárítógép
- Családi / Gyerek barát
|Cím||Northdown Street, N1 9BP London, Egyesült Királyság|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||More than a week|
It is 60sq/m and can sleep up to 6 people. It has a newly fitted main bathroom (June 2016) which has a bath tub and shower along with an en-suite bathroom with another shower (to the master bedroom) with a 4ft6 wide double bed in the master bedroom and 4ft wide bed in the 2nd bedroom which leads onto the small patio which has a bistro table and 2 chairs.
It has 2 sofas in the large open plan kitchen / dining room – that can both convert into large single beds which can each accommodate 1 person (x2). It has a fully equipped designer kitchen with a washing machine, drying machine along with the addition of having a dish washing machine along with having a TV/DVD.
The apartment comes with linen towels and bedding: the price includes the outgoing cleaning on departure and laundry costs. The Wi-Fi, central heating, electricity and water costs are included within this price.
NB The one hair dryer is stored in one of the chest of draws and the towels and the bedding for both sofa beds (IF REQUIRED) is stored in the linen storage bags which are kept under one of the beds.
-NB Cleaning Fee (50£) is by week and not by journey
-NB Extra days are on average between 175£ and 185£
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||14:00|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||10:00|
Az ingatlan értékelései
Très sympathique, merci pour tout ma famille a passé un très bon séjour.
Appartement proche de tout et les hôtes sont très agréables
Perfekt für sightseeing! Die Kinder waren ebenfalls begeistert! Wir fühlten uns sehr wohl. Super freundlicher Kontakt Von Anfang an!
We stayed for 1 week at this location.
Positive aspects were:
- cleanness of the apartment
- good quality of beds
- close to city center, underground and supermarket
- quiet street.
Negative aspects were:
- "bed bench combination" in the living room is a nightmare. During day time you cannot sit on it, during night time you cannot sleep on it. Very poor quality. The owner could have spend some money on this.
- although everything is quite new, the general impression is the owner saved a lot of money on furniture, dish washer, utensils, ...
- move the 2 furniture in the basement to the living room
- parking cost are high, I parked at http://stratfordintl.co.uk/getting-here/cars (UK pounds 25/week); 30 minutes travel to appartment.
- I took into consideration the price (+- Euro 2500/week).
The apartament is great. It is very close to St Pancras Station and King Cross Station. We didn't have any problem. If I went back to London I will stay there again.
El dueño del aprtamento ha sido muy amable. El apartamento está situado en un lugar estupendo para poderte mover en metro a todas los lugares.
We had a nice stay in this apartment. It is very central. Would recommend it for sure.
The apartment was nice. The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed our stay. However we gad some trouble withthe heating, but Debbie came to assist us and get the temerature up.
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül