Cozy Room at the City Centre
- Dohányzás megengedett
- Unlimited wifi 24/7
- Fresh Arabic Coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- Rice, pasta, oil and spices
- Kitchen (toaster, stove, fridge, microwave, electric kettle, blender)
- Travel information
- Shared Bathroom
- Shampoo and shower gel/soap - You don't need to bring your own
- Tram-stop - 90 m (1 minute walk)
- Cheap Supermarket – 150 m (2 min walk)
- "Mahane - Yehuda" Market & nightlife – 260m (4 min walk)
- Ben-Yehuda promenade - 550m (7 min walk)
-"Gan Sacher" Park - 1 km (13 minutes walk)
- Central Bus Station - 1.2 km (15 min walk)
- Old City - "New Gate" – 1.4 km (16 min walk)
- Old City - "Jaffa Gate" - 1.6 km (19 min walk)
- Easy access to transportation both tram and buses. You can get from my house to East Jerusalem and Old city by tram with in 5 min.
Tram and Buses are not working during Sabbath and Holidays.
Other Things to Note:
1. The apartment is at the 2nd floor.
2. Sometimes there are other lovely guests in the house.
3. I expect my guests to be respectful and happy!
I'm usually busy but available on my phone if you need a question answered or a problem arises.
HázirendPlease complete your guest profile and contact me BEFORE sending your booking request. I would like to know you a little better before I welcome you in my home.
- Come with good mood!
- Please treat everything with respect and leave everything as you would wish to find it for yourself.
*No smoking inside (OK on the terrace!), ashtray provided.
|Ár >1 vendégre||9 € /fő/éj extra|
|Érkezés legkorábbi időpontja||rugalmas|
|Távozás legkésőbbi időpontja||11:00|
- Minőségbiztosított szállás
- Minden házigazda hitelesítésre került telefonon keresztül
- Biztonságos fizetés SSL titkosításon keresztül